Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last Minute Weekend Plans for South Jersey Moms!

So, I'm a little late getting this post out there, BUT if you are a reader who lives in my area (which I know many of you are), I have a great opportunity for you this weekend. And chances are, you are already heading to the mall anyway (I know I will be, thanks to the $25 gift card I received for promoting this fun event for the team at Everywhere!).

The Rockettes are coming to Macy's at the Cherry Hill Mall this weekend! Not only will you and your children be able to meet The Rockettes, but your little ones will also be able to receive dance instruction! There will be plenty of photo ops and each young dancer who participates will receive an “Honorary Rockette” certificate! Sorry Moms, our honorary Rockette days have long passed, haha. Can you imagine how fun and exciting this will be for your kids? They'll be the center of attention Monday morning during "Share Time" in school :)

This is a FREE event and takes place THIS Saturday at 2pm at Macy's in the Cherry Hill Mall. If you can't make that event, the Rockettes will be back in New Jersey on October 16th at Macy's in Bridgewater for a similar demonstration.

This is a once in a lifetime event for your kiddos, and something they will never forget. I hope you get a chance to get out to the Cherry Hill Mall and see the Rockettes. What a great way to "kick" off the fall season.

No comments:

Post a Comment