Saturday, March 20, 2010

Aubrey Must Be Reading My Blog...

Because the last three nights have been sheer bliss...she has slept for nine hours straight each night! It must be this sunny weather that has her in good spirits, because we also have taken her out to eat twice and have actually gotten to eat and enjoy our meals! She's been humoring the other diners by laughing at the silly (scary?) faces they make at her, adorably cooing and oohing over her monkey rattle while we feast on our appetizers (er, margaritas...), and she seems genuinely interested in watching the March Madness games playing in the restaurants while we eat our entrees. Ah, it looks like my little three month old is growing up. Or maybe she just doesn't like being trash talked in my blog. Regardless, I will enjoy this while I can. If I've learned anything in the last three months, it's that just when you think you've got it all under control, God likes to throw in another surprise to spice things up :)

**Please click on the Top Mommy Blogs link on the left and vote for me...thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment