Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer!

My summer vacation begins in 24 hours and I can't wait! Here are the Top 10 things I can't wait to do this summer...

1. If I need a nap, I can take one!
2. Taking morning walks with Aubrey.
3. Cooking creative dinners.
4. Small outings with Aubrey to all of those cool places I see listed in my community newspaper.
5. Being able to space out all of my chores/errands during the week so I don't get hammered with things to do on the weekend...SO happy about this!
6. Finally repainting the bathroom. This project started with good intentions when I was still pregnant. It is currently partially white, and mostly bright, hideous yellow. Very much looking forward to a new, more "calm" color scheme in there!
7. Wearing tank tops, jean shorts, flip flops every day.
8. Taking our first family vaca down the shore :)
9. My husband's over night birthday celebration in Wildwood and AC...flashback to pre-baby days!
10. Staying up late (if I can make it) and knowing that I don't need to wake up early and move at 100mph the next day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment