Okay, I may be busy, but I can certainly take a few minutes to express some gratitude.
5 Awesome Things I am Thankful For...
1. Our first family trip to the boardwalk. Boardwalk pizza, fudge, soft serve ice cream, a sunny day, my baby and my husband--it couldn't get any better!
2. Air Conditioning! Otherwise, my hair would look way scary on these hot and humid days.
3. Another delicious diner breakfast. I don't think many meals taste better than a cheese omelet, crispy bacon, hash browns, and toast on a Sunday morning :)
4. My husband running out to get me a desperately needed Coke after he got home from work. Aww.
5. My new iced tea maker. Spending over 2 dollars a day on a Dunkin Donuts iced tea was getting a bit frivolous. Hopefully I can save a few bucks now!
6. And a little extra gratitude...Aubrey did sooo well at all of our festivities over the long weekend. Made my life SO much easier!
Our family at the boardwalk
Me and my Aubrey
Aubrey and her Daddy