1. Learn how to cook fresh, healthy dinners. God be with us, it may end up being a very hungry next 16 months.
2. Take a vacation with just my husband.
3. Write book #2.
4. Publish book #1...
5. Learn one really good dance. Emphasis on the word "learn". I'm not expecting any miracles in the talent department.
6. Try skiing again. While it's true that I never fall when skiing, I think that me pizza-wedging it the whole time at a speed of 1 mph kind of negates the impressiveness of me not falling.
7. Sell the condo and buy a house.
8. Read a book. Sounds simple, but I usually get 1/3 of the way in and never go back to it again.
9. Join a mommy group as an attempt to find some other new mom friends to share new mom experiences with.
10. Get pregnant again. Or maybe I should phrase that, "Convince myself that pregnancy wasn't that bad and that a baby was only really hard for the first few weeks..."
I would love to do all these things by age 30,
If you enjoy reading my blog, please vote for me by clicking on the Top Mommy Blogs link on the left. Thanks!