Tuesday, May 4, 2010

4 Generations Strong



I feel so lucky that my family now has four generations of women. There really is nothing like "girl" time, and that is one of the reasons I was so happy to have a daughter. I love spending time with my mom, sister, Grannie, aunts, and cousins. It's not that I don't love all the boys in the family, I do! But days out with the girls are always so much fun. From chit chats in the kitchen on Thanksgiving to days out for lunch on Haddon Ave., I love the time I spend with the other gals in the family...ranging from 5 months to 79 years.

On Saturday, we celebrated my Grannie's 79th birthday. She is definitely 79 years YOUNG...she is more active and sharper than most 30 year olds. You go Gran! I can only pray to have her vitality and energy when I reach my 79th birthday. Here are some pics of our lunch out, celebrating four generations of a wonderful family.








Also, if you are looking for a good giveaway, click here to win a set of NUK soft bite silicone feeding spoons. Great for moms like me who are getting ready to start the baby on solids!

If you enjoy reading my blog, please vote for me by clicking on the Top Mommy Blogs link on the left. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment