Saturday, April 3, 2010

Exciting Changes!

Hello Sneakers, Goodbye Heels is now on Facebook and Twitter! Check out the links on the left to follow me. I promise I won't inundate your homepages with dozens of updates :)

Also, beginning next week, I will continue with my usual posts, but I will also be adding a fun addition to each day.

Here are the categories for each day:

Must-Have Mondays: Check out a product that moms can't live without.

Too Cute Tuesdays: A baby pic that is sure to make you smile.

Wednesday Wisdom: An inspirational quote for moms.

Thankful Thursdays: Remembering the little things in life to be thankful for.

Funny Fridays: A good mom joke or comic that is sure to end your week on a funny note.

The best part? This is a great opportunity FOR YOU! Send me an email at hellosneakers@gmail.com with your suggestions for a post listed above. For example, if you have an adorable baby pic, send it to me to use for Too Cute Tuesday. Or if you have a product that you love, let me know what it is and I'll post it on Must-Have Monday. If I use your suggestion, I will put a link to your blog on that day's post to send visitors your way. Plus, I could really use some fellow blogging buddies :) If you're not a blogger, but just a faithful follower, I would still love to hear your suggestions (and yes, I'll still give you props in the blog...even if I would love to take the credit for your great idea...)

Remember, send your suggestions to hellosneakers@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment