Friday, April 2, 2010

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

An amazing thing is happening. I am getting to the point where I look in the mirror and I see... MYSELF!

NOT the 2.0 version of myself which included (but was not limited to):

1)tired, dark eyes
2)blotchy, washed-out, hormone-crazy skin
3)a stomach that looks like a beer belly but it's really leftover baby fat
4)floppy boobs (what was left of them...)

CHECK IT OUT...SCARY!!!!!!!!!! (At least the baby's cute)




But the original 1.0 version...the version that existed pre-pregnancy is making a comeback. Welcome back, self! Welcome back!

NOT SO SCARY ANYMORE!




I must first and foremost thank my lovely daughter, Aubrey, for sleeping 9-11 hours per night. I believe that SLEEP really is the key to looking good! I'd also like to thank the fine folks at Oil Of Olay for their amazing eye cream, rejuvenating face wash, and age defying foundation. My gynecologist, for quickly getting me back on the pill which has done wonders for my skin. A special thank you to my mom for showing me extremely effective chest exercises that have quickly firmed up and perked up the girls (email me for the secret...). Who could forget Crest White Strips? How I missed you while I was pregnant; thank you for brightening my smile. And finally, The Moorestown Mall, thank you for letting me use you as my own personal gym, walking the baby from Macy's to Boscov’s and back again...and again...and again.

Next on my list? Cutting back on the sweats...

Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream - .5 oz. Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Whitestrips, 14-Count Boxes (Packaging may vary)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the great email and for posting a link on your blog! Your little Aubrey is so cute! How old is she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you! She is just about 4 months :)

    ReplyDelete